1000000949.jpg
1000000950.jpg

Day 20 - Cookies Gelato #2
1000000944.jpg
1000000945.jpg

Update:
1000000942.jpg
1000000943.jpg

Everything seems much happier in the tent currently. The up pot really helped the OG kush, also it seemed to respond quite well to this natures brix.

I mainly got this brix supplement to use it along side real growers recharge, which should arrive today. I'm super excited to see how well the green aminos, brix, and recharge work together. I'm thinking it should be amazing.

Before the up pot of the OG kush, I actually topped every branch coming up. Maybe not the best idea but I am also trying to slow it down a hair to let the others catch up so I can mainline them. The OG kush was slowed quite a bit before the up pot but last night all the tops have grown full leaves and shot up like an inch. If she gets too out of control, I will probably be flowering her solo, it would also allow me to help dial in for flower, as it will be my first time with all this stuff as well.

Cookies Gelato #1 and #2 are doing well. #1 does have some strange burn or deficiency on the leaf but after getting a small amount of the brix and aminos last night it really perked up. I'm now just waiting for them to get around the 7th or 8th node to probably start the mainlining process. I'd like to be able to take a clone from each during this.

All in all I'm very happy with how it's going, I believe I'm going to up the feeding a little bit though because I seem to be underfeeding and having deficiencies. I'll bump it up and little, maybe just one plant and see how she reacts.

Quick picture update, hopefully I'll have more time to break it down this weekend.

OG kush - day 49
Cookies Gelato #1(top left) - day 33
Cookies Gelato #2(top right) - day 32
The bottom left is genius juice from brother grim tester. Not really documentating that other than pictures I'll send to them, also I will share the end information here for anyone just in case they may want to grow it.
1000000971.jpg

It's been an absolute battle figuring out what I've been doing right and wrong. I had a stint of under watering severely and lack of nutrients. I've had a pretty solid week of growth now and less purpling of stems ECT. I think next time for dry amendments I need to pre ammend the pro mix like I did for the brothers grimm as it's growing at a much better pace, it didn't have some issues from over watering during its transplant but it's bounced back quite strong now.

Also both of the cookies gelato suffered from light burn yesterday pretty badly so I moved the light up last night and dialed it in today and took ppfd readings. This light doesn't have the best spread for the 5x5 tent and as these plants are really starting to spread out I think it may be time to move the other light in as well so I can keep a consistent canopy light level.

I also decided to not mix up my training too much. I was going to mainline and try others but I'm just going to top and lst as required. Its been a lot just trying to dial things in that I don't want to throw another variable in the mix quite yet.

It's been quite slow growth considering the time they have been growing, but I'm pretty happy with my progress, I've spent a lot of time with the plants. 3 would have an issue, so I would separate one and try a solution. If it reacted terribly, I would take another and try a solution. So far this last week has been the best growth, if I can continue that I'm expecting the 5x5 to be full in a couple of weeks. Either way I'm not flipping until they are healthy and I have a solid schedule going into flower for watering ect.

Back
Top Bottom