Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

Last of the Black Friday order arrived today. Pure Michigan. It’s a collaboration between 3rd Coast Genetics and Thugpug. Oreoz 1.0 x Mendobreath F2 (Studley Spewright). Same male that made the Pugsbreath and many other great frosty strains. Everything I’ve read or seen seems like it is an amazing strain.
C01C4648-6337-4E77-AC67-7ED2CAA84E32.jpeg
A23DDE84-CB86-4DAC-B7C1-C73EA3A780AB.jpeg
CC8DE898-C13D-430F-8BBA-248F7E398B68.jpeg

Freebies were Purple Cactus. Can’t find anything about those. Lol

I'm thinking every State and Province should have its own official bird, flag and cannabis strain ... I'll start working on a strain for Ontario in January ... I'll call it Pure Ontario ... and make sure it smokes great with a Tim Horton's coffee ...

I'm thinking every State and Province should have its own official bird, flag and cannabis strain ... I'll start working on a strain for Ontario in January ... I'll call it Pure Ontario ... and make sure it smokes great with a Tim Horton's coffee ...
Sounds good SQl! I have some ideas for several for my state. Lol. I’ve actually talked to a few members here looking for strains that have certain terps. Would love to find something that smells like hops. That would be a good building block for an idea I have.

Candyland sounded familiar so I did a Forum search and CareStaker had run it. He liked it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMAG9025.jpg

PotChimp ran it, too.

:bongrip:

Thanks for that info guys. I was aware of the amount of humulene in hops and have been on the search for strains high in it. I’ve seen Bubba Kush on the list as well. SsH also. Will probably have some bubba in my upcoming grow so hopefully I find something there.

Just getting caught up, I was a few pages behind. I've been watching that skunk dude on IG too. Are you talking about blueskiesvienna? I messaged him on IG and he responded to email him so I did and I haven't heard shit back in over a week. I haven't seen any pricing yet either.
Yeah that’s the guy. I’ve been emailing him for a bit now. I think maybe they are gonna be answering them over the weekend. Hopefully. I’m curious about the prices of the new seeds. The pheno hunters packs he came out with a while back were a bit pricey. A lot of seeds but more than I wanted to pay. With my setup I want to know what I’m popping. Lol.

Actually ... we have a local craft brewery here in Barrie called "Flying Monkeys" ... and I want to create a strain called "Flying Monkey". I was thinking Gorilla Glue as one parent ... but haven't figured out the other strain for the "Flying" part ...
You could just cross it with a really powerful sativa and the “flying” part represent the effect.

Flight Cannabis Strain
See Disclaimer
strainLogo-flight.png

3262 people reached
Like1
Repost
Leave A Review
Flight cannabis strain is an 80/20 Sativa with a 21% THC average. This bud has an overall skunky theme with earthy herbal notes in its flavor, and piney kush in its aroma. Nugs are spherical with gorgeous, rust colored hairs and titanic trichomes. Flight cannabis strain is effective in treating mood swings, migraines, and glaucoma. This strain is suggested for evening usage.
Type of High
Flight cannabis strain’s high is true to its name - your mind will flutter away through misty self-reflection and laziness, growing into a body stone that eventually makes you unable to move
Genetics
Genetics: Flight cannabis strain is a cross between OG Kush and unknown cannabis strains.
Indica / Sativa Ratio
  • Sativa Dominant Hybrid (80% Sativa / 20% Indica)
Average THC / CBD Level
  • 20.00/21.00% THC
  • —/—% CBD
  • —/—% CBN

...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

I think I have the next lineup selected finally. Lol.
I will be running....

Black Cherry Bop from @Kitchenhawk
PuTang S1 from Mass Medical Strains
Pre 98 Bubba Kush S1 from CSI Humboldt
Indiana Bubblegum S1 from Mosca Seeds

I ordered some Calipots 7 gal for this grow and will grow 3 of the cultivars in these in the 2x4. I also ordered a 15 gallon pot that will grow the other 1 in the 2x2. Hoping to grow my biggest plant to date in that one. I probably will put whichever one shows the most potential for yield at the time of Transplant in that one. The Indiana Bubblegum is supposed to have well above average yields and the Black Cherry Bop seems to yield well also. But no decision until it’s time. Hopefully whichever one goes in the big pot can fill that tent real nice. Gonna put a lot of effort into training her for sure.

Also, will be experimenting with some crystals for this grow. Should be exciting. I’ll let you guys know when I drop the seeds and will start a new journal.

PuTang still sounds like a winner to me! Looking forward to seeing it. :high-five:
I think it took first in the harvest cup this year and was on High Times top 10 strains of the year as well. Should be a winner. 2 main phenos. One purple that is Pupil dominant and a more uplifting buzz and one green that comes with more of a body buzz. Supposedly 50/50 shot at either. Hoping for the purple but will be happy either way.

Newest additions:

Prom Queen, Limo Driver, and Deep Breath F2 from Bulletproof Genetics. Came with the full pack of Prom Queen as a freebie with the purchase of 2 packs. Each pack was $50 off as well. Also came with 2 packs Krumpets from Bred by 42 for free. Here is a pic of Prom Queen and one of Deep Breath also.
3084CB67-8ECD-4672-8432-42B80F69DC54.jpeg
0A1A6AA9-9F98-476B-9894-FB8E0954CB47.jpeg
C0E6AAED-8759-4802-9481-D3F627E79CE8.jpeg
74235A08-17F5-4F20-9613-930C0A62AAAA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom