What strain has buds that aren't too dense or big?

When you say 9 weeks are you referring to full grow, "light flip" or sexing to harvest? Saliva's do generally have a more airy bud. DWC will speed up the process if that is an option at your grow sight. Starting veg indoors an option? Even with DWC most of my sativas take 10-12 weeks from sex to chop. Laughing buddha and Jamaican lambs bread tend to finish right at 9 weeks for me. I harvest at 80% pistol darkened and all cloudy with a few amber trichomes.

My suggestion is take a look at some quality seed bank auto flower strains and don’t worry about the ruderalis in them. I see some very nice outdoor grows with them and you beat the wet season with a faster finish. Some times you need to sacrifice and work with the uncontrollable elements.

Do an internet search for mold resistant strains, there's plenty! Among them are Northern Light, Royal Moby, Super Silver Haze, Kwazulu, and Columbian Gold.
In my experience Northern Lights is overrated when it comes to mold resistance. I grew a few strains outdoors last season and my two Northern Lights plants got overrun by botrytis faster than the other strains.

I'll have a look into those other strains you mentioned. Thanks:)

Durban Poison. P.S. It can get 10 to 15 feet tall if you don't trim it.
Yeah I know about Durban Poison. My new grow area requires I keep the plants 6ft or under. I'm a little nervous that I'll lose control of the plants if I choose tall growing strains, like what happened last season when my Power Plant and GG4 grew to 7ft as I furiously tried to tie the girls down and I still lost the battle.

Lambs Breath (Great White Shark x Jamaican Sativa)
Sticky buds all the way up the cola but not 'fat' and a fast finisher
It's extremely potent too, one of my faves
Fast finisher by most peoples standards but not fast enough for my climate where the grow season only allow 8 weeks flowering with mold already taking hold of the plants. And you risk losing most of your buds if you try to push the plants out to 9 weeks. Otherwise I'd love to grow Lamb's Bread.

Fast finisher by most peoples standards but not fast enough for my climate where the grow season only allow 8 weeks flowering with mold already taking hold of the plants. And you risk losing most of your buds if you try to push the plants out to 9 weeks. Otherwise I'd love to grow Lamb's Bread.
OK, Jack Herer Auto - 9 wks
There is nothing better Dude

When you say 9 weeks are you referring to full grow, "light flip" or sexing to harvest? Saliva's do generally have a more airy bud. DWC will speed up the process if that is an option at your grow sight. Starting veg indoors an option? Even with DWC most of my sativas take 10-12 weeks from sex to chop. Laughing buddha and Jamaican lambs bread tend to finish right at 9 weeks for me. I harvest at 80% pistol darkened and all cloudy with a few amber trichomes.
9 weeks flowering. DWC is not an option for me unfortunately because I grow in bush land far from my home. Does Laughing Buddha and Lamb's Bread finish in 9 weeks in a hydro grow you mean, or outdoors?

My suggestion is take a look at some quality seed bank auto flower strains and don’t worry about the ruderalis in them. I see some very nice outdoor grows with them and you beat the wet season with a faster finish. Some times you need to sacrifice and work with the uncontrollable elements.
Yeah I might have to grow autos. I guess I can't be too fussy growing in a wet high humidity climate.

Back
Top Bottom