ViparSpectra 420 Limited Time Sale - Up To 30% Off

ViparSpectra

420 Sponsor
Hello everyone,

Here share one good news for you, ViparSpectra will have 420 LIMITED TIME SALE for the New 2nd Gen High and Uniform PPFD light - XS1500 PRO from Apr 17, 2023, 12:00 AM PDT.

Discount up to 30% OFF!
Time: Apr 17 - Apr 23
Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BNVFMJ5J

Quantity is limited, first come first served! Don't miss out!

1.png

2.png

Bargain really is a great light grab a few at these prices.
Daisy chain boom 4x4 5x5 3x3 3x2 2x2 you could have any of these tents covered
For much less than one single light WOW. ;)

Bargain really is a great light grab a few at these prices.
Daisy chain boom 4x4 5x5 3x3 3x2 2x2 you could have any of these tents covered
For much less than one single light WOW. ;)
Pretty good idea! Daisy chain function makes them easier to control! :ganjamon:

This is an excellent deal, and one that's hard to pass up.

The XS1500 PRO is proving to be one of the top performer in the their category.

From seed to harvest, all you need is the XS1500 PRO.
Appreciate the recommendation! Yes, the XS1500 PRO is a full-spectrum LED grow light and suitable for all growth stages. Lens design and uniform light distribution with good permeability are the most important features.

Don't miss it! :yahoo:

Appreciate the recommendation! Yes, the XS1500 PRO is a full-spectrum LED grow light and suitable for all growth stages. Lens design and uniform light distribution with good permeability are the most important features.

Don't miss it! :yahoo:
Having used them for a grow I can speak to the “permeability.” I call it penetration. These lights go deep. I grew two autos in a 2x4 with 2 XS1500 Pros - one sativa and one indica, and in both plants, the buds at the very bottom were nice and dense and frosty. Little to barely any flarf.

Having used them for a grow I can speak to the “permeability.” I call it penetration. These lights go deep. I grew two autos in a 2x4 with 2 XS1500 Pros - one sativa and one indica, and in both plants, the buds at the very bottom were nice and dense and frosty. Little to barely any flarf.
It's convincing since the photos of the dense buds at the bottom and the solid stems can be seen in your excellent grow journal.:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom