Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Good morning Tra!
:passitleft:
Good morning!

I’m picking up your sticker today! I had one made for Carcass, Mel, stinker and you!

I’ve also bought a trinket for your lovely wife. If I get my shit together I’ll post this week.

The whole crew...

Chocolate Thai on the left side; #2 plant up front, the #1 is rear.

Right side of the closet is the 4 Purple Ghost Candy.

Big ladies are like 19 days post flip; the 2 newbies in the middle are 4 days post flip.

🤙

The whole crew...

Chocolate Thai on the left side; #2 plant up front, the #1 is rear.

Right side of the closet is the 4 Purple Ghost Candy.

Big ladies are like 19 days post flip; the 2 newbies in the middle are 4 days post flip.

🤙
🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍

Maintenance day in the casita....

The older ladies were overdue for their final haircut.
They are on day 22 post flip. I did their final defol this morning and set stakes for extra support as they start stacking bud.

Tightened things up a bit

The younger 2 plants are only on day 6 from flip. They'll get the business in a couple weeks.
:snowboating:

Redid my front flower bed today... Had to replace my precious Japanese Maple that died in the freeze last year.

Figured I would re-do the entire bed...
1000003299.jpg
1000003298.jpg

My Japanese Maple is being replaced by a Hearty Red Oleander. I'm about to go tackle that hole right now...

The little flowers are Sunpatiens... they triple in size during the summer here. This flowerbed will be lush AF in August. 🤘🤘🤘

Got 'er in there...
1000003303.jpg
1000003304.jpg

Moved over to my small bed & got a bunch of it cleaned up.... I ran out of red mulch & refuse to make a 3rd trip to Lowes today! 🤣

....I'll do it tomorrow! LoL
1000003305.jpg

Stay MotaVated y'all ✌️

Got 'er in there...
1000003303.jpg
1000003304.jpg

Moved over to my small bed & got a bunch of it cleaned up.... I ran out of red mulch & refuse to make a 3rd trip to Lowes today! 🤣

....I'll do it tomorrow! LoL
1000003305.jpg

Stay MotaVated y'all ✌️
If the plumbing 🪠 thing ever goes south you could always fall back on being a landscaper cause you do beautiful work my brother. CL🍀

If the plumbing 🪠 thing ever goes south you could always fall back on being a landscaper cause you do beautiful work my brother. CL🍀
Thanks brother!

Redid my front flower bed today... Had to replace my precious Japanese Maple that died in the freeze last year.

Figured I would re-do the entire bed...
1000003299.jpg
1000003298.jpg

My Japanese Maple is being replaced by a Hearty Red Oleander. I'm about to go tackle that hole right now...

The little flowers are Sunpatiens... they triple in size during the summer here. This flowerbed will be lush AF in August. 🤘🤘🤘
Omg I love it!

And your grass is on point.

You have a beautiful life and that makes me so SO happy for you.

I see your hard work and the pride you take in your work and your play.

Good job MillyMan! You’re a fucking legend!

You have a beautiful life and that makes me so SO happy for you.

I see your hard work and the pride you take in your work and your play.

Good job MillyMan! You’re a fucking legend!
Always great to hear from you Tra! Hope you had a blessed Mother's Day.

Thanks for hanging around & finding joy in my craziness. LoL

Back
Top Bottom