Table Mountain Sativa Company has begun their 420 special with 30% off all strains

IKLWA in her later days 2023.

She's a strong sativa buzz today! Real nice! On the lemon side of earthy. Good motivational smoke!
1714739676224.png

1714739853202.png

20240507_133430.jpg

Here is an Iklwa that is 5 weeks into flower. She's starting to terp the tent up. Lemony sweet🥰. She's a beasty branchy girl.

20240507_133441.jpg

Here is an RVDV manifolded out also 5 weeks deep in flower. She's in some test soil that is getting it done but could have been stronger, and will be next run. She's getting her terp on too. Very earthy, like old school blonde lebanese hashish. She's a lot lankier than Iklwa is.

Next run will be LC-18 and Wild Lady.

When I purchased these seeds Matt, you comped me some freebee Malawis. Are they the same as your malawi pics above?

20231207_153648.jpg

This isn't a TMSC product but you said anything sativa goes. It's Crop King Durban Poison. 4 plants in a 5 x 5 tent the day before harvest in Living Organic Soil.

It's been my go to for years but I think TMSC may have changed my mind. My next TMSC grow gets this soil😎.

20240507_133430.jpg

Here is an Iklwa that is 5 weeks into flower. She's starting to terp the tent up. Lemony sweet🥰. She's a beasty branchy girl.

20240507_133441.jpg

Here is an RVDV manifolded out also 5 weeks deep in flower. She's in some test soil that is getting it done but could have been stronger, and will be next run. She's getting her terp on too. Very earthy, like old school blonde lebanese hashish. She's a lot lankier than Iklwa is.

Next run will be LC-18 and Wild Lady.

When I purchased these seeds Matt, you comped me some freebee Malawis. Are they the same as your malawi pics above?
Yes sir. The same but more unworked.

Yes sir. The same but more unworked.
Unworked is a thing of beauty🥰
The world needs what you have Matt👊.
It's been missing for a really long time.

I've chased sativas my whole life. It lead me to you😎. Finally!

Real genetics unpolluted. From their homeland, not a Dutch Head Shop🥰.

The vigor in your strains is unparalled. They are really hard to hold back.

You can't even kill the baby clones🤣🤣🤣. You've seen how hard I'm trying but dammit, they just won't die👊

Anyways, I just want to say thank you for sharing and for promoting your Grandfathers legacy🙏.

BTW - That Durban grow I posted has nothing on what your genetics can do. As soon as I quit screwing around I'll grow a TMSC run just for harvest, not science, so I can compare the 2 pictures. I just had to test some soil ideas 1st. I'll do you proud yet😊.

I'm glad you started this thread. I just found it yesterday. I'll photobomb from time to time so you can coach me as I learn your strains. Thanks again.

When you talk to Grampa please tell him he made a difference🙏. He's probably watching anyways....

PS, the clones I cut of RVDV that aren't being tortured only took 19 days in soil to become high brix. That means only 1 thing, they photosynthesize really well.

Thats DNA talking, you can't force that speed with technology. You need DNA that can properly use calcium. It's a rarity, and they are only under cheapo 100 watt led strips.

Never seen that before and I've been brixing for a long time.

Hey Matt, I've just found this thread. Great stuff chom! I loved growing some of your genetics in '20, in the ground in Hottentots Holland soil boosted with Jamies'. If I find some good pics I'll post em.

Grown on the mountainside of a Cape Town coastline, under the African sun.

Double Wild Durban
DSC_4807-Edit-2.JPG

LC 18 x Transkei
DSC_3916-Edit-2.JPG

LC 18 x Transkei
DSC_4122-Edit-2.JPG

Double Wild Durban
DSC_4140-Edit-2.JPG

LC 18 x Transkei
DSC_4211-Edit-2.JPG

Double Wild Durban
DSC_4305-Edit-2.JPG

Grown on the mountainside of a Cape Town coastline, under the African sun.

Double Wild Durban
DSC_4807-Edit-2.JPG

LC 18 x Transkei
DSC_3916-Edit-2.JPG

LC 18 x Transkei
DSC_4122-Edit-2.JPG

Double Wild Durban
DSC_4140-Edit-2.JPG

LC 18 x Transkei
DSC_4211-Edit-2.JPG

Double Wild Durban
DSC_4305-Edit-2.JPG