Stonecrusher's Backyard Bonanza - Bringing Out The Big Pots!

I just have a fear of overwatering from some earlier indoor growing mistakes.
That's not a problem in a SIP- they run real wet compared to growing in a regular pot...
Once the plant develops water roots, I don't think you could drown it if you tried.. šŸ˜
I start my seedlings in a tiny swick, so they've already got water roots by transplant time- avoids the usual 10 day pause while you wait for the water roots to develop once she's in the SIP...
My plan for now: Mix bloom nutes at 1/2 strength,
That sounds about right..then' if she handles it ok, you can up the dosage a little...šŸ‘

Im glad to have someone who has more experience here. I also assume @Grand Daddy Black would have good advice about nutes, if not SIPs.
I also have not even filled the reservoir to capacity. Ive only ever put 1L in and I think it would hold at 4L (1gallon) if I want to fill it up.
My plan for now: Mix bloom nutes at 1/2 strength, add 1 L through the reservoir and see how it responds.
I want to slowly increase the water volume I add to the reservoir since that is what it is for. I just have a fear of overwatering from some earlier indoor growing mistakes.
What are you feeding them now, Crusher?

I've used Roots Organic Bloom nutes before with good results. However, they were used solo after moving on from their Grow recipe. I have no experience in mixing them with an existing nutrient source.

Back
Top Bottom