Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

You won't get a reply over weekends and holidays.

Do you have your light linked to the smart app?
I know I won't get a reply from Mars if ever again. And Yes I had downloaded the MarsHydro App. It was Ridiculous. To say the least, when it comes to a App.. It made the FCE3000 Literally turn of And On Up too 3-4 times every Minute After the scheduled Lights Out. Not Ok wi me, or My Plants...

MarsHydro is "Buffalow'ing" my ass wi it, blowin smoke up my Ass. And being Mute. I Have a 2.5 Minute video of this Light doing it. Already sent to MarsHydro solution. I have only received Cricket's Chirping in da background. From them..

I know I won't get a reply from Mars if ever again. And Yes I had downloaded the MarsHydro App. It was Ridiculous. To say the least, when it comes to a App.. It made the FCE3000 Literally turn of And On Up too 3-4 times every Minute After the scheduled Lights Out. Not Ok wi me, or My Plants...

MarsHydro is "Buffalow'ing" my ass wi it, blowin smoke up my Ass. And being Mute. I Have a 2.5 Minute video of this Light doing it. Already sent to MarsHydro solution. I have only received Cricket's Chirping in da background. From them..
I would ask Teddy or Renee for help in a pm if I was you. Good luck n happy growing CL🍀

I would ask Teddy or Renee for help in a pm if I was you. Good luck n happy growing CL🍀
Well I probably would. But it's not Our site moderators responsibility. To speak for the Derelict actions of any sponsor. :cool:.

Yeah I was going to say I had to fully delete the light off the app then just run it off a plug timer. Mine would just not turn on at all
If it's just one flash a few seconds after the lights go off then I don't think it will affect your flower but probably could reduce the LEDs life span.

Yeah I was going to say I had to fully delete the light off the app then just run it off a plug timer. Mine would just not turn on at all
If it's just one flash a few seconds after the lights go off then I don't think it will affect your flower but probably could reduce the LEDs life span.
Even tho I use the apps, I always run a manual timer.

Even tho I use the apps, I always run a manual timer.
Yeah I always run manual timer. I only used the app for brightness really but my timer would turn on but the light would stay off, the only way to get my light back on was to turn the dimmer up or down. As soon as the light was deleted from the app I had no more issues.

Well I probably would. But it's not Our site moderators responsibility. To speak for the Derelict actions of any sponsor. :cool:.
It may not be their responsibility but they can open doors 🚪 that the rest of us can’t. I just shared my opinion on how I would try to resolve the situation. You should absolutely do it however you think is best. Good luck and I hope you get it resolved. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom