I am planning on making feminized seeds

I don't understand what you mean. It's on the site sponsors list, but it isn't on it?
1715656986737.png

It says '420 sponsors' and they're right there at the top.

But when I clicked on the link you provided they weren't there.

you on a cell phone ?

edit : looks like you are looking at the sponsor forum and not the current ones.

try here

I use CS still. I found a brand that I like and it takes 6-8 treatments and it’s $$$

That being said- I mostly do autos and it’s kind of a crapshoot to choose the perfect plant to reverse, since there’s not really a way to select mothers before they are treated. I go by how vigorously they grow after sprout and it’s usually a decent marker.

I use CS still. I found a brand that I like and it takes 6-8 treatments and it’s $$$

That being said- I mostly do autos and it’s kind of a crapshoot to choose the perfect plant to reverse, since there’s not really a way to select mothers before they are treated. I go by how vigorously they grow after sprout and it’s usually a decent marker.

what's the brand justin ? i'm thinking of trying again.

i didn't have much to do with the breeding program we had in the med grow. we had a high quality breeder, but he moved to the coast for career advancement when legal went full. thinking i should start up again and learn.

what's the brand justin ? i'm thinking of trying again.

i didn't have much to do with the breeding program we had in the med grow. we had a high quality breeder, but he moved to the coast for career advancement when legal went full. thinking i should start up again and learn.
This is the stuff ive been using since 2022, after several other brands and strengths
IMG_4321.jpeg

This is the stuff ive been using since 2022, after several other brands and strengths
IMG_4321.jpeg
Need higher ppm for it to work. Need above 80 higher the easier it will be. I use 240ppm pray 4-5 times twice every day and done.

Need higher ppm for it to work. Need above 80 higher the easier it will be. I use 240ppm pray 4-5 times twice every day and done.

do you have a product or are you making your own ? i'm hoping for a turn key solution ... see what i did there lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

do you have a product or are you making your own ? i'm hoping for a turn key solution ... see what i did there lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
I use this
It also can be used for breathing issues if your sick and such. We have paralyzed boy and he get infections in lungs some times and it will clear any congestion up in about 3 days . Good stuff.

Screenshot_20240514_124018_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I use this
It also can be used for breathing issues if your sick and such. We have paralyzed boy and he get infections in lungs some times and it will clear any congestion up in about 3 days . Good stuff.

Works well for seeds. Twice a day for about week all it takes. On the nodes only. . Also can wrap paper around node and drench it if your not going. To spray like I said. Done that also. I'm lazy.

Now fyi. You got to pray more than one stem to mka3 alot of seeds. One node want get but few seeds. So do multiple ones. More stems more seeds. Pollen want really be a factor since it's female plant infirst place. Pollen sacs want form to much. But seeds I get about 2-3 seeds each nug. When I spray one or two nodes. Only. So do more if want more

That's it. Need anything questions or so just look me up. I'm here most times

Except I’ve proven that’s not true about 20 times in the last 2 years.

I spray once a day. 6-8 days. It works every time.
More expensive and complicated solutions exist, but there ARE alternatives.

I use this

sorry to hear about your boy brother. sending good vibes / prayers..

sorry to hear about your boy brother. sending good vibes / prayers..
I'm been over that bro. Just life to me. But least can help u here in seeds. We live with collide silver . Got alot of health benefits

I'm been over that bro. Just life to me. But least can help u here in seeds. We live with collide silver . Got alot of health benefits

everybody has a bag of hammers to carry.
no use crying over your own when you see others doing better in dignity with a heavier bag. :passitleft:
respect your way.

everybody has a bag of hammers to carry.
no use crying over your own when you see others doing better in dignity with a heavier bag. :passitleft:
respect your way.
So true. It's just life. Some fail some win no point in crying . Suck it up and get going.

Back
Top Bottom