Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

If you oveuse MG , it totally locks out CA which is an essential element and you want your CA supplies up prior to flowering ,CA is an immobile element ✌️
So say when you prune the last time before flowers where are you going to get CA from? Can't get it from somewhere else in the plant because its immobile and if its locked out because of oveuse of MG or ph is wrong there's no place to get it from and CA is responsible for building cell walls which will directly effect your yeilds that's why i think MG is the bully✌️

Calcium helps your marijuana plant have healthy and strong cell walls, stems, branches, and stalks. It also helps out with root hair growth and root system development. If your weed plants have calcium deficiency, your plant won’t be able to absorb potassium properly, either. Calcium also helps your plants handle stress factors, such another reason why I think that

If you oveuse MG , it totally locks out CA which is an essential element and you want your CA supplies up prior to flowering ,CA is an immobile element ✌️
I gotcha . I've had issues for a while and started treating the mag def look with epsom salts. That worked but it didn't hit the bullseye. I think my fix will end up proper calcium and me not forcing light so much.
Calcium helps your marijuana plant have healthy and strong cell walls, stems, branches, and stalks. It also helps out with root hair growth and root system development. If your weed plants have calcium deficiency, your plant won’t be able to absorb potassium properly, either. Calcium also helps your plants handle stress factors, such another reason why I think that
We need to elementally just get along! :thumb:
Good to hear you got the last for the summer grow up , Relief ! :hug:
Came close to clone town! I shudder to think!

Back
Top Bottom