Hello from Northern Ontario Canada

thecanvasgirl

Hello..first time grower here...could use some advice. Started a plant in soil it was failing to thrive so I decided to build my own DWC system... I use a bubbler at all times and a small grow light to extend the light to a full 18 hours. When I started it in DWC it had only two leaves and they were not healthy at all I rinsed roots and started again ...it has been about 11 days now I am wondering if it is looking ok... seems to me everyone else’s plants look much fuller... am I doing something wrong? Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• 7438B4A5-10CB-4990-9D4A-003C6DCE7BBE.jpeg
    7438B4A5-10CB-4990-9D4A-003C6DCE7BBE.jpeg
    571 KB · Views: 157
Thank you for the warm welcome Old Salt! Once you pointed those spots out I had a look and I really can't figure out what they might be. I hope nothing too serious:(
This plant is the last one of the 4 I started and I really hope it makes it!
I was also wondering how big does the plant have to be before I can take cuttings and clone it?

Welcome to:420:
If it’s 11 days old doing great , but OldSalt said about do you know what it is ? You got bugs ! Flip that leaf over and look ! I take my clones just before I go 12/12 on the lighting.

I dont know what they are...do you?

No, it just seemed odd and worth a closer look. I often see things in pictures that I miss when looking at the plant itself.
My first thought was bugs, the second was that it could be spots where the water concentrated the light. Since there are no bugs, it's just something to keep an eye on.

Back
Top Bottom