First Coco Grow - Blackberry Gum Autoflower

Fietchen

Hi everyone,

I am Growing Indoor for 3 Year's now and I Love it its a great Hobby and Help you when you Mentally down sometimes.
I want to Switch to Coco for the Control I have over my Plants control is everything! And I love the benefits of Hydro what I have seen so why not try Coco :)

My Plant is a Blackberry Gum Autoflower from Seed Stockers. I love Autoflower more Indoor because you can Grow small plants and Flower Plants in the same Tent that's save you Time and Money a Awesome way for Growing.

My Plant is today 17 Days old

IMG_20180812_114420735_BURST001.jpg
IMG_20180812_114458594.jpg

I am Not so Happy my Plant looking weak not so Happy bevore I transplant her in her Final 15 Liter Airpot I don't now why... First i Fight Thrips litte Bastards 5 Days ago I find the Silver Spots on the leafs and I starting Spraying with Neem Oil every Day I hope they all get Killed!

My Setup are 4 x Tgl Star Cob leds 3500k 55 Watt for each Single LED.
First 10 Days i Grow with only 1 led light now i switch to 2 led that's enough for Vege and bevore Strech is over. My Medium are Coco from Canna Plus and the Canna Coco Nutrients line A&B, Sensi Cal/Mag, Enzyme, Rhizotonic, Pk 13/14. For PH Down i use GH Ph down liquid solution.

I learn a lot from Cultivator Thread but it's not easy for me now to find out what's wrong my Plant looking not so Happy I belive i overwatering her yesterday I gave her 2 Liter Water because I thought I give her to much Nutrients mistake! I feed her everyday with nutrients PH 5.5-5.8 and EC 1.3

CCultivator say feeding and Watering everyday for the Hydro benefits I do it but maybe with to much water? When i looking under the Plant the Small new Growth looking not Healthy what is it?

IMG_20180812_114401658.jpg

I think 1 Liter Water everyday is to much, what you think?

It's too late for this grow, but you should have added 30% perlite to your mix for the additional oxygen to the roots. Are you sure you got rid of the thrips? I see thrip damage on the leaves. Your pH should be closer to 6.0 - I find that to be ideal because magnesium and calcium become more available at 6.0 or higher. Feeding should be to substantial run off daily. Good luck.

It's too late for this grow, but you should have added 30% perlite to your mix for the additional oxygen to the roots. Are you sure you got rid of the thrips? I see thrip damage on the leaves. Your pH should be closer to 6.0 - I find that to be ideal because magnesium and calcium become more available at 6.0 or higher. Feeding should be to substantial run off daily. Good luck.

Hi, thx for Help

30% perlite, but I don't want to water more than 1 times per Day so why Perlite?

I don't now they are gone, I hope but I can't see any thrips I spray every evening with Neem so hopeful they are mostly gone.

Ph 6.0 OK i try it next watering.

I now what's wrong with her I found a lot of Pest, Eggs and litte Larves under the Microscope. That's why she looks weak not Nutrients ore to much Water.

It is "almost" impossible to over water in coco. That is why it is a hydro system. You do not need perlite. And you can water up to 3 times a day in coco.
Different strokes my friend. I agree that you can get by without perlite, but I have found that the more oxygen I can supply to the roots - the faster the growth.

This plant is 28 days from sprout with a 70/30 coco/perlite mix - fed every day.
4.5 weeks.JPG

Different strokes my friend. I agree that you can get by without perlite, but I have found that the more oxygen I can supply to the roots - the faster the growth.

This plant is 28 days from sprout with a 70/30 coco/perlite mix - fed every day.
4.5 weeks.JPG

Day 19 for me here looking better today feeding her 1.4 EC with 5.9 Ph! Let's see how mine looks like on Day 29 Bro xD Autos can Grow very Huge in Short Time can't wait what Coco did to my Auto

Day 19

IMG_20180814_000423781.jpg
IMG_20180814_000435281.jpg
IMG_20180814_000449844.jpg
IMG_20180814_000410296.jpg

Day 9

IMG_20180814_000506867.jpg

I try next Time with Perlite :D

Hello,

I am wondering my run off EC is 0.6 my EC I watering with was 1.3 EC is that Normal?

I'm feeding at 2.5 ec. If you are leaching lower than your feed, the plant is using everything you give it. I go for a leach of around 3.0 ec that way the plant has an abundance of nutrients to pull from. If it elevates to close to 4 you should water
Hello,

I am wondering my run off EC is 0.6 my EC I watering with was 1.3 EC is that Normal?
I feed at 2.5 ec 5.8 ph. I'm aim for a leach ec of around 3-3.5. Your plant is using almost everything you give it. If your leach starts to get up to 4 you need to either water more often to bring the ec down.

Hi everyone,

I am Growing Indoor for 3 Year's now and I Love it its a great Hobby and Help you when you Mentally down sometimes.
I want to Switch to Coco for the Control I have over my Plants control is everything! And I love the benefits of Hydro what I have seen so why not try Coco :)

My Plant is a Blackberry Gum Autoflower from Seed Stockers. I love Autoflower more Indoor because you can Grow small plants and Flower Plants in the same Tent that's save you Time and Money a Awesome way for Growing.

My Plant is today 17 Days old

IMG_20180812_114420735_BURST001.jpg
IMG_20180812_114458594.jpg

I am Not so Happy my Plant looking weak not so Happy bevore I transplant her in her Final 15 Liter Airpot I don't now why... First i Fight Thrips litte Bastards 5 Days ago I find the Silver Spots on the leafs and I starting Spraying with Neem Oil every Day I hope they all get Killed!

My Setup are 4 x Tgl Star Cob leds 3500k 55 Watt for each Single LED.
First 10 Days i Grow with only 1 led light now i switch to 2 led that's enough for Vege and bevore Strech is over. My Medium are Coco from Canna Plus and the Canna Coco Nutrients line A&B, Sensi Cal/Mag, Enzyme, Rhizotonic, Pk 13/14. For PH Down i use GH Ph down liquid solution.

I learn a lot from Cultivator Thread but it's not easy for me now to find out what's wrong my Plant looking not so Happy I belive i overwatering her yesterday I gave her 2 Liter Water because I thought I give her to much Nutrients mistake! I feed her everyday with nutrients PH 5.5-5.8 and EC 1.3

CCultivator say feeding and Watering everyday for the Hydro benefits I do it but maybe with to much water? When i looking under the Plant the Small new Growth looking not Healthy what is it?

IMG_20180812_114401658.jpg

I think 1 Liter Water everyday is to much, what you think?
Hi could you please help me i have a slight problem with 1 plant and i need to kno where ive gone wrong many thanks

Attachments

• 20181001_173504.jpg
    20181001_173504.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 147
Back
Top Bottom