Cons Outdoor Auto Lake Grow #2

I cut it 2 years ago most of it was poplar & glad it wasn't green, tomorrow will be a toss up between stacking it or going fishing Lol!
When I was splitting wood the only kind my Uncle would use was Oak n Hickory and let me tell ya that stuff is not light. Especially when it’s green. CL🍀

Good morning everyone and the CCC tail finally grew enough to meet the dirt so all 3 are now planted no signs of life from the DK hopefully it pokes its head out soon, so I soaked a spare CCC which I'll leave soaking for another 6-8 hours & if it pops a tail faster than the first one it will be put in a 7 gal pot replacing the other, have a good day everyone

20240509_083438.jpg

20240506_121501.jpg

Another nice tail and watch out for crazy kayakers!
Thanks Shed this one came out pretty slow so I soaked another CCC & if it's tail pops out faster it will replace the other it could just be the strain but will find out, I have another 7 gal & last years soil but won't be layered kayakers are OK we are on a canoe route they are a pita winney little a holes but took the old fellar I rescued out today for a few hours & we did good caught some big ones, too big to keep but couldn't keep if they where in the proper size slot they are still spawning but should be open this coming Saturday almost had a picture of a 22-23" walleye but squirmed out of my hands

Good morning everyone, so the back up CCC soaked for about 18 hrs & was put in the cotton swabs around 4-5pm yesterday & has a tail already so by the way this one is going it will probably be ready for the dirt by tonight so it will replace the first in this grow, the MWC is looking good & the DK is just starting to poke its head out & nothing yet with the first CCC so I'll prep a 7 gal pot for the other CCC have q good day folks

20240510_083459.jpg

20240510_083548.jpg

Good morning everyone, so the back up CCC soaked for about 18 hrs & was put in the cotton swabs around 4-5pm yesterday & has a tail already so by the way this one is going it will probably be ready for the dirt by tonight so it will replace the first in this grow, the MWC is looking good & the DK is just starting to poke its head out & nothing yet with the first CCC so I'll prep a 7 gal pot for the other CCC have q good day folks

20240510_083459.jpg

20240510_083548.jpg
Yay con! And yay on pot prep!

THanks Jon
Yay con! And yay on pot prep!
Thanks @Jon I'm going to try to do a little better this year & a bit more care it's either that or go fishing Lol! I have my site almost squared away just need the other 3 to pop there heads out, 1 plant will be grown straight up with minimal training 1 will be topped at node 5 or 6 with node 1 removed & 1 plant LSTd my usual way & not sure about plant 4 maybe quad lined not sure yet just need the other 3 above ground & take it from there, thanks for popping in

That water looks nice I would drop a line in it. 🍋
Thanks Keith it is a beautiful area & a fairly large lake actually 2 lakes that was what I call the twin falls there's another larger falls but just 1 fall next time I'm out I'll get pic or 2 of the other falls or the cliffs

So the newest CCC tail was more than enough tail to hit the dirt late this afternoon a one day soak & 1 day to sprout a tail so most definitely will replace the first CCC my thinking is its a stronger seed than the first which took about 3-4 days to get its tail & the first CCC I put it in the center of the starter pot & looks like it's starting to poke its head out but at the edge of the pot Hmm! kinda strange & that's it for plant news, all my wood is split & I made a slightly raised floor for a better wood pile & stacked it today & glad it's over so now just the screened tent before the bugs come out in full force, I'm surprised that I've had only 2 ticks on me & nothing found on the kitty's which I check atleast 2 times a day, have a good one folks

20240510_171942.jpg

20240510_121319.jpg

20240510_115950.jpg

That beautiful arachnid 🌈🕷️

!!It's so big!! 💚💚💚
Yeah it's going to get bigger, I'm paranoid about going into my shed now Lol! Not sure what type it is but pretty close to 2" wide I've seen them before but still a bit hesitant about petting it cause they do jump

Yeah it's going to get bigger, I'm paranoid about going into my shed now Lol! Not sure what type it is but pretty close to 2" wide I've seen them before but still a bit hesitant about petting it cause they do jump
It's harmless. It's some kind of huntsman spider. 🥰

You want to pet it! :lot-o-toke:

It's harmless. It's some kind of huntsman spider. 🥰
Harmless Lol yeah! I put a stick in front of it & it reared up with big assed fangsthis thing probably eats birds

Good morning everyone & Happy Mothers Day to the mothers, Kinba slow here but the MWC is doing good & The DK has poked its head out with no shell & nothing yet with both CCCs I think I buried them to deep so scraped away some dirt & will see what they do in the next few days, planted 5 hot pepper seeds the other day so I'll see if they pop, other than that not much happening ATM, have a good day folks, it's not letting me upload pic right now will try later

Back
Top Bottom