Bgsixx's 2x4 Grow Lab, Different Strains, Lots Of Pics

Just sittin here smoking some of this nl auto. And i was thinking, uh oh, since my old ass can't eat cheese any more, I'll smoke some. Gonna order me some kinda cheese strain. Don't think I have ever tried it. Wonder if it taste like cheese? Anybody know any good cheese strains? This nl auto is pretty dam tasty already, a lil harsh on the inhale but smooth and tasty on the exhale. It takes me a whole blunt to get lit like i like, but it gets the job done. Picked it to soon. Probably will happen again, so i just chalk it up to the game. I LOVE CANNABIS!!!

I believe greenhouse has the original Exodus cheese cut. They probably have the best. I grew a cheese berry from 00 seeds back in the day. That plant stunk soooo bad when drying. Lol cured to a more flower profile though.
Yeah was definitely going to go with a Dutch seed company. Greenhouse is great, ive grown their kongs krush and it was nice. Ok so ill check them out again, also looking at my fav, barneys farm.

So was looking at vegging plants and the square pots are killing the solo cups. I was always a solo cup guy, but now since ive been using these square pots seedlings have been doing much better. And one of the solos is cracked down the side. Gonna have to transplant these babes within the week or so. Also noticed that since pots are wider and shorter than cups, seedlings tend to stay squatter and wider, while seedlings in cups grow taller. Im gonna go shorter and wider almost everytime.
IMG_20240509_232250857_HDR~3.jpg

Edit: maybe im just seeing shit!!!
Dont know whats going on with these spk's they aren't looking to good now, will hit them with some kelp. And ill have to water them more, the cups are lite.

Back
Top Bottom