Back For Another Grow

Welp, it's transplanting day. sifting once used old soil

IMG_20240529_064528093.jpg

IMG_20240529_064532647.jpg

Yeah it was gut punch cuz I thought all 6 jars were molded… glad I caught it when I did.

shrinkage from episode of Seinfeld, funny but true!!

ok this is gonna sound bizarre but I think the single biggest factor that causes shrinkage is the actual chop itself. Once snipped they dehydrate down too quickly.

Lately been doing whole plant harvest, the buds continue to ripen on the stalk. I dig up the plant, shake soil loose from rootball, wash the rootball, let it dry and then hang upside down. This last plant has been hanging whole for 3 weeks, all the while sucking itself dry from every last drop of internal moisture. The fans are really dry and crumbly, buds too- but soon I will jar them as whole colas.

Have zero proof but I believe this method protects trichs & terps better, think the volatile organic compounds are reabsorbed back into the plant as opposed to vanishing in thin air…

Babies look ready to go! Nice work…

Seedlings doing good, not shur what's with the tallest one. the one in the small cup went into a 1quart container and got topped and has looked like crap ever since , no worries tho she's extra an experimental. The one in the big container looks really good 👍 depending on weather this grow could go either way

IMG_20240601_055305971.jpg

Here is the final tally, 3 1/2 oz big bud and 3 oz popcorn bud. the smoke report, it gets me high, it tastes kinda like what it smells like and smells more like what it tastes like, the smoke from it is very smokey and whitish, it grinds up nice and rolls very round joints that smoke very smooth with hardly any fishtailing

IMG_20240601_062739586.jpg

IMG_20240601_062824900.jpg

Back
Top Bottom