Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

Jeez you guys are awesome. Thanks so much for the bday wishes! I tend to forget my damn birthday is in my stuff somewhere. My initial reaction is always how the hell do these guys even know it’s my birthday? Lol. I appreciate it. One more day above ground.
You might want to wish HashGirl happy birthday to cause it’s also hers. CL🍀

Some Trim Jail Stuff re: Cherry Pie

I am in Cherry Pie organic trim jail. Time to jar this up. Cherry Pie jail is quite nice. And surprisingly quite gassy. In the best way! I haven’t had gassy weed in a while! I really like that terpenes combo, which is my assumption as to what produces that gassy, petroleum sort of thing some weed has. Three testers and all I can say for sure is that this is going to cure and be pure gas. What’s especially fascinating to me is that there was zero resemblance between my first Cherry Pie and this one. Two plants that if shown by side would fool anyone that it’s two strains, not the same strain. Fascinating difference both phenotypically and as different growing mediums and nutrients affect the equation. I can’t wait to explore this more.

Meantime, imo, the buds are gorgeous. Very very nice. I’ll jar them, stabilize, and send Shed the yield. That will be three plants in the bank and yields in Shed’s hands from my side. He will share and declare official winner if and when I pass Nicks total. If I do not that will be the end, but frankly at this point (sorry Nick) that’s impossible. Lol. No matter.

So here’s what the Cherry Pie looks like as it hits the jars. Too bad when it’s really well cured it will look different than this. I find this beautiful and could stare all day. It isn’t huge but the yield is somewhere close to 4 ounces or a bit more. For a 3-gallon pot of soil that is right on target and approximately what I was hoping for. The California Super Soil basically is responsible for these buds. I’m sold.

IMG_5989.jpeg

IMG_5990.jpeg

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

It is official.

The 850 watt Fohse Pisces bar light (possibly listed at 900 in some marketing, but it’s a true 850) for a 5x5 will be in my possession the third week of June.

Sorry, but to elaborate here would be disrespectful and I can’t do that. But I already knew that so if you’re curious my sales guy Tom says I can see it best on YouTube. Haven’t looked as I saw everything and considered this for a year already before pulling the trigger. But if you guys are curious you know what it is now.

Fohse Pisces. Heh.

OMG. Pinch me.

Looks like a very nice light but I have never heard of them before. Looks like a high-performance light. 🍋
Full disclosure Keith: part of my deal with my guy is I get shit if someone I refer and etc. LMAO.

Back to Growing, where we belong.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just a brief piece on the Blue Dream vs the Strawberry Banana.

The Blue Dream is catching up! I’m beginning to think maybe it just took her roots longer to hit the lower level California Super Soil than it did for the Strawberry Banana. I checked and based on descriptions these two plants should be closer in size in theory. In theory. Lmao. But that’s what appears to be happening and it’s not stretch. We are still pre stretch on the BD.

I’ll post a pic later attached to this post to show you guys fwiw.

Odd Weed Tie In but it’s there!

Say hello to my someday to be award winning Raven ZZ. The houseplant of all houseplants. Lmao! I took this plant over from my mom three years ago. Saved its poor life. Wanted to see some things, like if I could do it mostly. But also if any random plant I chose would grow well in what I think of as pot soil. Here’s the tie-in, lol. This one sure as hell does. Ever since I took over she has been uppotted from a ten to a fifteen with a root shave Shed teaches very well, then to the 30 you see here. I added the handles as it takes two guys to move her. Two people that is, just strong ones, lol.

But to my point: she has known only FFOF since I took over. Plus RGR. Plus Kelp Me Kelp You. Plus EWC.

These are clearly used for pot growing. I use them right now for just that.

They work for other shit too.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Check her out. The last two pictures show you how she propagates. Those are her seeds. They come out from the base and start up towards the sky. Then they take a 180 turn. No shit, it’s spectacular to watch. It’s looking for viable dirt to stick itself into. If it finds it it does what the one side shows. If it doesn’t it does what the other side shows. You guys can likely figure out who found the dirt. The result of this is she outgrows every container you can put her in. It’s insanity.

IMG_5993.jpeg

IMG_5991.jpeg

IMG_5992.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom