Artrix 420 Giveaway: Share Your Faves & Score Free Devices!

I'd love to try something of this line and share a review. I'm a dab girl. My dab rig is a composite of 3 different broken nectar collectors all ductaped together for the ultimate shortest dab rig in the world!! I use the gas stove to heat it. šŸ˜†
Having a professional rig would be different. Maybe even better. šŸ˜

That's a good way to do it also. I'm cheap and lazy. I use the same glass jar, that the concentrate comes in. If you have a small microwave safe container that will be fine also. But remember, the more surface area ie. The bigger the container. The more product will be left behind.

From the website

Step 1 - Mix​

After selecting the perfect Pure Liquidizer flavor, add 2mL to 1 gram of your concentrate.

I use 1ml, to 1gm. Because I add terps for flavor and profile depth. Terps depending on how strong they are, 2-3 drops. I stay away from flavored liquidizer products.

. Mixing occurs in a small glass container and can be done with a dabbing tool(see our kits).

Step 2- Heat​

Heat your concentrate in 1 of 2 ways. First, you can place the container in the microwave and heat for approximately 10 seconds. Alternatively, place a small amount of water in a saucepan with your container. Heat over medium-low heat for around 5 minutes.

I put lid on loose to stop any splatter. 10 sec, stir-chop. Loose cap ,10 sec. Stir. If I have a quality syringe I will suck it up spit it into container 8-10 times. Sometimes depending on microwave wattage. You will be done here. But I have a small microwave, so it goes in for another 10 sec, with loose cap. It will be hot! I suck it up in syringe, make sure you have a little airspace. It's important. Cause as you rotate the syringe facing straight up it will want to squirt. I then run the syringe under cold water for about 30-60sec. I stand the syringe up I. The corner of the cabinet. So I can observe that it is fully combined properly.

Nothing worse then getting cartridges full and then it separating.

Always cap cartridge after filling, or it will leak out the bottom. Only fill to fill line. If no fill line leave 2-3mm gap at top.

Screenshot_20240429_213001_Chrome.jpg
That's A Great instruction manual on a basic level there @OGpapa. Thanks for the informative insight on mL of liquidizer to concentrate!!

The first round I did, I added Way too much liquidizer, like 10-12 mL of liquidizer. I Think watcha said about maybe 1-2 ml plus some terps sounds more right. Around 1-3 mL sounds more correct. :rollit:

:passitleft::high-five:

Well, my second @Artrix package arrived today.
Sadly no product was in it.
Iā€™m guessing this was my dab go.
And my press arrived the same day. Go figureā€¦:confused:

image.jpg

Has anyone made Live resin cartridges using only Rosin? I was just reading about it. One method was to put rosin in a mason jar and put on lid and heating it in a oven to 150 degrees fahrenheit for 24 to 48 hours until bubbles stop forming or slow way down. Then let cool with lid on and then fill cartridges. Apparently doing this decarbs the rosin and thins the viscosity of the rosin so no need for thinners or added terpenes. I guess my first step will be making a rosin press. I already ordered Inkbird PID and relay for controlling temp on press plates. Next I'll order Aluminum plates and 4 100 watt heating elements. Hopefully I'll have a functioning press in a month or two...

Well, my second @Artrix package arrived today.
Sadly no product was in it.
Iā€™m guessing this was my dab go.
And my press arrived the same day. Go figureā€¦:confused:

image.jpg

Is it a DabGone? :ciao: Just kidding... It looks like our Ontario office might have mixed up the packages. Really sorry about that! We're on it and will send you a new package ASAP.:peacetwo:

Is it a DabGone? :ciao: Just kidding... It looks like our Ontario office might have mixed up the packages. Really sorry about that! We're on it and will send you a new package ASAP.:peacetwo:
It dab sure was gone. It was more like a Dabtease lol Thank you, I was looking forward to trying it out and was pretty disappointed to see that in the mailbox.so I appreciate you resending and look forward to trying it out!

Back
Top Bottom