420 Magazine's Official Comparative Grow with Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy

My Purple Ghost Candy grew too tall because I didn't train it at all, so I took a handful of cuttings to flower instead

mine seem mostly indica dom. kinda on the odd side of the phenos i've noticed they produce. mine are definitely a hybrid. seen there's more that come up satvia dom and those have some real stretch.

Here's my current 4...
1000003275.jpg
1000003274.jpg
1000003273.jpg

Day 19 on the #1 and #2. Day 4 post flip on #3 and #4 (Valerie & Jolene).

✌️

purple ghost candy hempy girls are working towards an up pot soon.

full

got feed and perlite prepped to go for later this wk.

These Purple Ghost Candy girls are growing vigorously and not showing any signs of nutrient sensitivity at this point. :) Still trying to spread them out around the edges, and selectively pruning the inside centers of the plants. They are sticky already and haven't even been flipped.:oops::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

PGC day 38 veg (3).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 38 veg.

PGC day 38 veg (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 38 veg. Twisted Sisters in the front. Thanks Carmen:)

Well no ones posted since my last, a few days ago. Here's what the girls look like on day 41 veg. 🤠

PGC day 41 veg (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Comparative Grow 2024. Day 41 veg.

PGC day 41 veg (2).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Comparative Grow 2024. Day 41 veg.

These Purple Ghost Candy girls are growing vigorously and not showing any signs of nutrient sensitivity at this point. :) Still trying to spread them out around the edges, and selectively pruning the inside centers of the plants. They are sticky already and haven't even been flipped.:oops::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

PGC day 38 veg (3).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 38 veg.

PGC day 38 veg (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 38 veg. Twisted Sisters in the front. Thanks Carmen:)
Omg!

Beautiful growing there bruv :)

Back
Top Bottom