420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: April 2024

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: April 2024

• Wastei - Strongest Hulk In Town! - Bruce Banner #3 Seed Grow

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Delps8 - Glookie (V2) - Delps8 Does NASC/Barney's Farm Glookies In DWC Again

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Jungle Joseph - 420 Magazine Comparative Grow With Seedsman Seeds And Jungle Joe

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Phytoplankton - More Phyto's Phun!

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Thirvnrob - Thirvnrob's Canuck Seeds Double Chocolate/Acapulco Gold Comparative Grow

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Jon - Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well wow. You guys like our journal enough to make it a winner? THANK YOU SO MUCH. I can’t thank you enough and it really is an honor. This journal(ey) is a bit…different. I wasn’t sure from the start how it would be received. Thank you 420 community!

On an even more important note:

As was correctly pointed out in the winner notification, this journal is every bit Nick Hardy’s win as it is mine. I might argue even more so. While Nick will tell you the challenge was my idea, he is the one who ran hard with it. His creativity, dedication, display of his grow style, and graciousness, while at the same time his occasional disciplinarian necessity and sharing of himself on a bunch of levels ——. that’s what brought this journal to life. All I did was follow his lead and grow. I will speak for him in this regard only: we sincerely appreciate you guys and really hope you enjoyed (and maybe still are) the show. Alas, he will not let me share the prizes with him, and in full disclosure it was he who “gave” the journal to me, without an ask. That was all him. The man can be quite the peach when he wants to be.

So from both of us, thanks so very much. I will be finishing this journal out until weights (and our winner) are official (thank you @InTheShed for your judge-ship, lol) and the one big photo is finished.

Have a grateful day!

Well wow. You guys like our journal enough to make it a winner? THANK YOU SO MUCH. I can’t thank you enough and it really is an honor. This journal(ey) is a bit…different. I wasn’t sure from the start how it would be received. Thank you 420 community!

As was correctly pointed out in the winner notification, this journal is every bit Nick Hardy’s win as it is mine. I might argue even more so. While Nick will tell you the challenge was my idea, he is the one who ran hard with it. His creativity, dedication, display of his grow style, and graciousness, while at the same time his occasional disciplinarian necessity and sharing of himself on a bunch of levels ——. that’s what brought this journal to life. All I did was follow his lead and grow. I will speak for him in this regard only: we sincerely appreciate you guys and really hope you enjoyed (and maybe still are) the show. Alas, he will not let me share the prizes with him, and in full disclosure it was he who “gave” the journal to me, without an ask. That was all him. The man can be quite the peach when he wants to be.

So from both of us, thanks so very much. I will be finishing this journal out until weights (and our winner) are official (thank you @InTheShed for your judge-ship, lol) and the one big photo is finished.

Have a grateful day!
Congratulations Nick and Jon. 😉

I was just looking at the pink rozay seeds you won, (lucky you) and got this screenshot. I should probably check my messages...

Screenshot_2024-05-03-01-00-01-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I was just looking at the pink rozay seeds you won, (lucky you) and got this screenshot. I should probably check my messages...

Screenshot_2024-05-03-01-00-01-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
I’ve grown it. Did you see the shocking pink pistils and say I gotta grow this? I did. I got nothing like it. It yielded well, but that’s about all I’d personally say for that strain. None of my people seemed to care for it either. Just my experience, not trying to shit in your parade.

Have a grateful day!
Congratulations Jon and Nick deserving winners
:party:

I’ve grown it. Did you see the shocking pink pistils and say I gotta grow this? I did. I got nothing like it. It yielded well, but that’s about all I’d personally say for that strain. None of my people seemed to care for it either. Just my experience, not trying to shit in your parade.
I've got an umbrella for when someone rains on my parade, not sure if it's rated for shit though :rofl:
Thanks for the heads-up, good to know.

Nope, you shat in mine. Thanks buddy. It's all good. I'll still pop mine cuz they are pretty 😍

Nope, you shat in mine. Thanks buddy. It's all good. I'll still pop mine cuz they are pretty 😍
Sorry brother. Honestly I was only trying to help. I bet those shocking pink neon pistils exist if you get the right pheno. And who knows if I grew it right? Your experience could easily be way different. So lol and sorry again not trying to discourage anyone ever!

Sorry brother. Honestly I was only trying to help. I bet those shocking pink neon pistils exist if you get the right pheno. And who knows if I grew it right? Your experience could easily be way different. So lol and sorry again not trying to discourage anyone ever!
No hard feelings @Jon 😇 :hug::passitleft: hell yeah! Pink pheno would be awesome. And congrats on your win 💚
(Whispers in your ear " I'm a girl") 😉

No hard feelings @Jon 😇 :hug::passitleft: hell yeah! Pink pheno would be awesome. And congrats on your win 💚
(Whispers in your ear " I'm a girl") 😉
Oh goddamnit. I hate when I do that.

Thank you. Young LADY.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom