15-day-old seedlings with spots on leaves

AN runs hot if you juggle all the bottles. they couldn't pay me to get back into that system.

Bloom day 31

560906C1-B54F-434F-8AB0-0861948CC349.jpeg

F9F48277-67B0-4AF7-9D81-7D90607343C6.jpeg

Need a bit of N in the soil. Be easy with it while those plants are budding

What’s up with the dark plastic looking container/bag? Is that fabric/breathable?

they are looking a little hungry.
The weather has been cloudy and rainy for about 10 days. The soil has been cleared of fertilizers and they are starving... Yesterday they were watered with advanced brand Cal-mag, phiranna, bud candy, Adv bloom, adv grow fertilizers. The weather was clear and sunny for 5 days, then the weather seems rainy and cloudy again. .. so after 5 days I will put it under the light

What’s up with the dark plastic looking container/bag? Is that fabric/breathable?
They are referred to as "plastic grow bags" and can be popular with commercial growers of most types of plants. Different than the plastic fabric pots. I have seen photos of commercial Cannabis growing operations that have rows of plants growing in these types of bags.

I have the feeling that they are an inexpensive alternative to the rigid plastic landscape pots and are "one time use" so no cleaning and maintenance needed. Just toss them after each grow and grab new ones when ready for the next planting. Sort of along the methods some have used where a bag of soil in cut open and then used as a plant pot.

I did a couple of searches to see what info was available. Used the search phrases of:
plastic bags for growing plants
and
plastic grow bags

They are referred to as "plastic grow bags" and can be popular with commercial growers of most types of plants. Different than the plastic fabric pots. I have seen photos of commercial Cannabis growing operations that have rows of plants growing in these types of bags.

I have the feeling that they are an inexpensive alternative to the rigid plastic landscape pots and are "one time use" so no cleaning and maintenance needed. Just toss them after each grow and grab new ones when ready for the next planting. Sort of along the methods some have used where a bag of soil in cut open and then used as a plant pot.

I did a couple of searches to see what info was available. Used the search phrases of:
plastic bags for growing plants
and
plastic grow bags
I really needed this information, thank you :)

they do get reused.

Back
Top Bottom